So I'm starting a blog. Actually, I'm not so sure what it's going to be about. But don't let it fall into the category of 'personal' and 'uninteresting'. I'll do my best to make it as appealing as I can.
 |
| © Norbert Maier |
As the title itself says, I'm not a British. However, this autumn I'm leaving my home country and going to study to the United Kingdom: either England or Scotland (I'm not sure about it yet). I have no doubt I'll have something intriguing to say about British culture when I come, because I'll see it differently than Brits do. Until then, there are many other topics I'd like to write about, and that's what I'm gonna use this blog for. Of course, I won't avoid the topic of being a prospective student as it is my main concern right now.
I hope to gain some readers as the time passes, and I surely hope you'll find something interesting for you to read here. I'm sorry in advance for any grammatical errors you'll find in my entries. As you can understand, English is not my first language.
That's it for now...
Have a nice evening and see you soon,
Not a British Girl
0 comments:
Post a Comment