First times are special. Whatever it is. I'll never forget my first kiss... or my first cigarette. It was something new waiting to be dicovered. After those first times I even tried to count, but soon lost the number. Yet they... They'll be kept in my memory safe. Forever.
 |
| © Masti Tiar |
I wonder what it's gonna be like when I fly on a plane for the very first time. Land in the UK. See it and explore. Enter the university. Start living in the halls. Meet others. Have my first lecture, seminar, tutorial. Find my first job. Feel homesick for the first time. I know that all these experiences (well, except the latter) will be wonderful and at first I'll be amazed. But how about later? Is it going to change? Will I get used to that? I'm not sure if I want to. These first times, special moments... I want my whole life to be like that. Something new. Fresh. Special.
Be special,
Not a British Girl
0 comments:
Post a Comment